Key Locations Map: A visual overview of all the key spots (events, parking, and coffee) for the event.Download
Access Guide, SCCI 2022: Includes a detailed overview of travel, accessibility guidance, and contact information for a wide variety of resources.Download
Connecting to WiFi on Campus
- Connect to AccessODU WiFi Network.
- Once connected, you’ll get a popup asking if you’re Faculty or Guest. Select Guest/Other.
- Click on ‘No, I need to request access.’
- Click on ‘Wireless Only’. If you get an ‘SSL Certificate Not Trusted’ message, click ‘Connect’ (this might re-trigger you to select Guest again).
- Type in your name and email address. Click register.
- An email will be sent to the email address you provided. Click on the link provided to you in that email. Once you click the link, service will be granted.
Taxi, Uber, and Lyft are available for transportation from the Norfolk International Airport to the conference site and hotel. It is roughly a 15-20 minute car ride. Groups can book shuttles with James River Transportation for a $30 fixed rate.